Saturday, September 16, 2017

Introducing a new Hesperado offshoot

I call it "The Daily Jihad Watch Café".  It's basically my quick two cents on either a Jihad Watch story or, more often, some comment(s) amongst the Counter-Jihad Civilians who comment there.

Since I was banned from commenting there about two years ago, I no longer have the itch to want to participate, as I did for the first couple of months after being cast into the outer darkness to gnash my teeth.  That doesn't mean I don't still have thoughts about what is being said there.  Indeed, I've penned quite a few essays here on that basis. However, they invariably turn out to be top-heavy and verbose, and the time & energy it takes to do them has inhibited me from weighing in more often.

Hence "The Daily Jihad Watch Café", where I hope to restrain myself and be as concise as possible.  The first entry there, today, while much shorter than most of my essays here, is still not punchy enough.  I'll have to work on that.  Until then, dear readers, enjoy.

The Daily Jihad Watch Café

 https://s3-media2.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/JXqqU5ZEXEZ1X2UbIRXu8A/348s.jpg

No comments: